On Friday, February 26, The Bistro on Park Ave presents Guest Chef Bob Aungst! He will be preparing an incredible handcrafted menu featuring “Flavours Around the World” with courses from India, South America, Central America, Ireland and North America. There will be wine pairings, as well the entire menu is Gluten Free with Dairy Free options available.
Tastes of the World Menu
- 1st Course: Butter Chicken Skewers, INDIA
- 2nd Course: Southern-Inspired Garden Salad w/ Pears, Candied Pecans, Mandarin Oranges, topped w/ Gulf Shrimp, NORTH AMERICA
- 3rd Course: (choice of:)
- Charred Flank Steak w/ Chimichurri Sauce, Zesty Roasted Potatoes, Chef’s Seasonal Vegetables, VENEZUALA
- Broiled Corvina w/ Pineapple Mango Salsa, Yellow Rice, and Chef’s Seasonal Vegetables, CENTRAL AMERICA
- 4th Course: Bourbon Bread Pudding w/ a Sea Salt Caramel Sauce, IRELAND
Guests may make reservations for this event by contacting the restaurant by telephone at 407-539-6520, or by reserving through OpenTable. Please specify dietary needs when making your reservation.
To find out more about Chef Bob Aungst watch our interview: